Regular Office Hours:
Monday – Friday
8 AM to 4:30 PM
For Emergencies, Call the District Office:
Available 24 Hours/ 7 Days a Week
The District Office is located in Krakow, Missouri, next to the Bank of Franklin County. We are in suite 101 on the lower basement level of the Krakow Korners building.
Address: 3021 Highway A, Suite 101, Washington, MO, 63090
View Larger Map
New Customer Registration
New customers are required to register for services at the District office. Registration includes conformance with the Federal Red Flag Identity Theft Prevention policies and procedures:
- Registration Form: Click here to Download Registration Form
- Copy of the driver’s license of each individual listed on the account
- $50 Security Deposit (Check/Money Order payable to: PWSD#1 of Franklin County)
Note: A 24 hour notice is required for new services and new or transfer accounts.
- Payment Drop-Box – For your convenience, there is now a drop box located at the front entrance of the office building, we only accept check and money order payments in drop box, cash will not be accepted.
- Pay Online with Debit or Credit card, click here for instructions on setting up your online account
- ACH – Auto Draft Payment
- Bank of Franklin County & Bank of Washington payment drop off
- Online Bill-Pay from your own personal online banking website
ACH Auto-Draft Payments
To register, submit an application and voided check at the office to authorize the District to automatically draft your bill from your bank account each month.
- You will continue to receive your bill card in the mail at the beginning of the month.
- Payments are drafted on the 15th of each month. If the 15th lands on a weekend or holiday, payments will be drafted on the following business day.
- Auto-draft payments begin when “PD BY DRAFT” appears on the face of the bill card and may take up to 2 months to initiate.
Precautionary Boil Advisories and Boil Orders are generally broadcast on the local radio station KLPW 1220 AM.
Click here for more information and facts regarding boil orders and advisories: http://www.dnr.mo.gov/pubs/pub2001.pdf
Board of Directors
The District is governed by a five member Board of Directors. The Directors are:
President Joseph Feldmann, P.E.
Vice-President Kevin Monroig
Director Donald Biermann, CPA
Director Mark Voss
Director Shelley Vollmer
You may contact the District via e-mail using the “Contact Us” link or by calling the District office: (636) 239-2808
The District’s Board of Directors meets the last Wednesday of each month at the District office at 6:30pm.
About Our Staff
The District and Alliance Water Resources, Inc. have a professional services agreement. Alliance performs operation, maintenance and day-to-day management of the District’s water and wastewater systems. Alliance is a regional utility management firm that provides specialty services to the water and wastewater industry. Its corporate office is located in Columbia, Missouri. Its clients include municipal water and wastewater operations, investor-owned utilities, water districts and not-for-profit utilities.
Alliance provides licensed and experienced personnel trained in water and sewerage system operations. Services provided by Alliance include, but are not limited to, operation and maintenance of the District’s plants and lines, providing all personnel and equipment to perform operations and maintenance, including supervision and management, reading meters, computing and distributing monthly billings, collecting revenue, inspection services, providing for emergency calls and repairs, preparing monthly and annual reports, promoting new developments, coordinating between various entities and professionals doing business with the District and assisting the District in any reasonable manner to ensure the successful operation of the water and sewer systems.